Rustic casual design that is equally at home in a mountain lodge or mid-town loft. The Mountain Lodge Corner Cabinet by homestyles is crafted of poplar solids and veneers with engineered woods and wire-brushed surfaces, providing a rough-hewn look. Inset wainscot panels with X-frame design cabinet doors. Finished in a multi-colored gray that adds unique highlighting to the design. Two upper doors feature tempered glass with outer molding, opening to two adjustable shelves. Lower doors open to two adjustable shelves. Door pulls are antiqued nickel-finished. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary, with assembly required.
- Crafted of poplar solids and veneers with engineered woods
- Surfaces wired-brushed to provide a rough hewn look
- Finished in a multi-colored gray with inset wainscot panels and X frame design on cabinet doors
- Two upper doors feature tempered glass with outer molding, opening to two adjustable shelves, and lower doors open to two adjustable shelves
- Door pulls are antiqued nickel-finished
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Finish and measurements may vary, with assembly required
- Model Number: 5525-68
72H x 40.5W x 16.25L
- Crafted of poplar solids and hardwood veneers with engineered woods
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.