Rustic coastal design captures the warm and homey feel of a quaint cottage by the sea. The Southport Entertainment Center by homestyles is crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged white waxing. Framed wood slat-paneled doors open to two adjustable shelves, each with electrical cord access. Doors are accented by matte nickel-finished door pulls. There are two adjustable shelves in the center open area, with electrical cord access in the lower back. Raised carved feet, a shaped ogee edge top and base molding add to the charm. Accommodates up to most 60" TVs. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Measures: 32"H x 54"W x 18"D.
- Crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged white waxing
- Framed wood slat-paneled doors open to two adjustable shelves, each with electrical cord access
- Two adjustable shelves in the center open area, with electrical cord access
- Doors are accented by matte nickel-finished door pulls
- Accommodates up to most 60" TVs
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5503-10
32H x 54W x 18L
- Crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.