Pure enchantment. The Provence Collection reflects the character and charm of a French farmhouse. Aged plank details and an off-white painted parchment finish echo an old-world retreat.
Find French farm-house charm in this Twin Headboard and Two Nightstands by homestyles. Both crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank design add character. The headboard has carved beveled inner edges and a carved shaped top. The nightstand features a shaped, multi-tier edge, as does the base molding. Bun feet add to the charm. The headboard will accommodate most standard twin bed frames. Attaching hardware not included. The nightstand drawer features detail molding and an aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pull. There is an open area below for flexible storage space. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Headboard: 52"H x 40.25"W x 2"D. Nightstand: 28"H x 23.5"W x 19"D.
- Both crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood
- A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank design add character
- Headboard will accommodate most standard twin bed frames (attaching hardware not included)
- Nightstand drawer features detail molding and an aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pull, with open area below
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Headboard: 52"H x 40.25"W x 2"D. Nightstand: 28"H x 23.5"W x 19"D.
- Model Number: 5502-4015
1 - Twin Headboard: 51H x 40.75W x 2L
2 - Nightstand: 28H x 23.5W x 19L
- Crafted of mahogany solids and veneers, with engineered woods.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.