The bed is the natural centerpiece of any bedroom, and you can make it even more of a focal point with this Homestyles Merge Queen Platform Bed with Headboard and Nightstand. This 2-piece set includes both the bed and matching nightstand to give you all the basics for a bedroom. The nightstand features a groove for holding your phone, the top can be assembled so that it's the side closest to the bed. The solid mahogany combines with walnut veneer and engineered wood to create a bed that's equally attractive and durable. The European style slats support any standard queen size mattress. The lacquer top coat protects the finish and creates totally worry-free ownership.
- Set includes a queen bed with headboard and a nightstand.
- Groove in top offers a great way to hold your phone and manage cords.
- During the assembly you can adjust the top of the nightstand so that the Phone/cord groove is on the left or the right side for closer reach depending on what side of the bed the customer sleeps on
- Bed frame slats promote airflow and provide extra support.
- Open storage allows you to optimize your storage options.
- Some assembly required using our easy-to-understand directions.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- Model Number: 5450-5013
1 - Queen Bed: 36H x 60W x 84.50L
1 - Nightstand: 22H x 18W x 14L
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.