Contemporary design with rustic character. The Sedona Vanity Set by homestyles is crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic. The set features an aged toffee-colored finish. The vanity has two outside drawers with removable felt-lined jewelry holders. There is also a center drawer for additional storage. All drawer fronts are framed with antiqued nickel-finished drawer pulls. The mirror has a molded frame and beveled glass, with an up-and-down swivel adjustment. The bench seat is covered in a black, faux-bonded leather. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. Vanity and mirror: 56.25"H x 46"W x 18"D. Bench: 18"H x 17.25"W x 15"D.
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic
- Features an aged toffee-colored finish
- Two outside drawers feature removable felt-lined jewelry holders, plus a center drawer
- Mirror has a molded frame and beveled glass, with an up-and-down swivel adjustment
- Bench seat is covered in a black, faux-bonded leather
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5420-72
1 - Vanity with Mirror: 57.25H x 46W x 18L
1 - Vanity Bench: 18H x 17.25W x 1.5L
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneer over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Wood, Glass, Upholstered, Leather
||Modern & Contemporary
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.